Everyday Chic

for those of us who can't afford couture, but still seek to look gorgeous every day... strategies for investing in your wardrobe by maximizing its dollar-to-chic ratio

Buy Shoes at Zappos.com Zappos.com Shoe Sale!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Everyday Chic Moves to Papierdoll

About a month ago I joined the high-fashion eZine, Papierdoll, as the new ThriftyChick. It's been a fabulous experience working the the Papierdoll editors, and so we have jointly decided that I will join their blogging team and continue Everyday Chic on Papierblog.

I will be posting the same
type/style of content on Papierblog, complete with my " strategies for investing in your wardrobe by maximizing its dollar-to-chic ratio."

Besides my fashion advice and musings, the editor and senior writer for Papierdoll, Michelle and Tenisha, will also be posting on a variety of fashion-related topics. Also, there will be
many more daily sales alerts and other useful shopping hints and tips.

Don't forget to also check out ThriftyChick every day for the
Today's Pick, as well as shopping guides and chick picks! Oh, and by the way, I'll be posting under my real name: Ali.

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home